Classic Organic White Baby Mittens
- Organic ultra-soft cotton Mittens, certified by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Thick knitting to keep your baby’s hands warm and promote better sleep and comfort.
- Safe, Hypoallergenic fabric designed to preserve the babies’ gentle skin. With Perfect coverage to protect them from self-scratching.
- Functional and suitable for newborns up to 3 months, with non-slip elastic bracelet wrist, to remain in the hands all the time.
- Perfectly sized to fit the baby’s cute hands, with room for hands and fingers to move freely inside the mittens for added comfort.
- Durable, machine washable, strong fabric withstands daily wear and tear without losing its shape or elasticity and gets softer after every wash.
- Stylish with a gender-neutral white color and a simple design to suit your baby girl or boy.
Because their little hands are like sweet home, complete your baby's outfit with the best of the Under the Nile collection. The white, soft organic cotton mittens, conforming to global textile standards, are customized to keep your baby’s hands warm. They keep babies’ faces from self-scratching their delicate skin and cold weather with a gentile and flexible bracelet to perfectly fit your little one's wrist without slipping and keep them comfortable in their place.
Baby Isilme offers a gender-neutral white color to suit all children. These soft stretched organic cotton mittens resist wearing without losing their splendor and luster and last for your next babies.
- Our products are made of 100% GOTS certified organic Egyptian Cotton | Global Organic Textile Standard.
- The first and only children's apparel with the Golden Egyptian seal made of smooth combed texture from genuine Egyptian cotton.
- Never included Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead.
- All products are manufactured ethically in Certified Fair-Trade facilities and adhere to the highest international textile and labor standards. To guarantee people who make our products are well-treated and fairly compensated.
- All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days after receiving your order confirmation email.
- You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
- Shipping choices will be visible during the checkout process.
- Local shipping (Kuwait):
- You'll have a choice of delivery or shipping options.
- Shipping Courier: Your purchase will be delivered using Aramex overnight shipping. In most cases you'll receive your item within two business days.
- Delivery: We will deliver your purchase by a local delivery service. You should receive your item on the same business day if the order was placed early during the day. Otherwise you'll receive the item on the next business day.
- International shipping:
- We will ship your item with an international courier with tracking number (e.g. DHL Express)
- Your shipment might be inspected by customs.
- The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay customs duties, import taxes and related fees for clearance.