- Unbleached and undyed, natural cotton unisex full-length Pants/leggings with knee patches for 0-12 months
- Soft elastic at the waist
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton, Interlock knit
- No harmful chemicals from processes, dyeing, or printing
- Low impact AZO-free dyes, No heavy metals in printing,
- Recycled paper hangtags and packed in compostable bags
- Fair wages, fair working conditions, and no child labor
- Meets CPSC safety requirements for children
- Machine wash
Nature’s Hug collection is made of 100% natural organic cotton. It has been left unbleached and undyed to retain the purity and integrity of natural organic cotton; hence its color is off-white. No harmful chemicals were used in processing this fabric. This is the next best thing to baby’s own skin just like mother nature intended. Cute little heart appliqued knee patches signify love and speak volumes. These cute pants/leggings can be worn on their own or can be used as the first layer of protection to the baby’s skin before dressing them up in any other clothes.
The pants/leggings are made from the softest 100% organic cotton fabric with no harmful chemicals used in processing, dyeing, or printing stages. It has been certified by the most trusted standards for Organic products – GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards). We proudly put the GOTS logo on our clothes as authentic organic and safe clothing for the babies and safe products for the environment. The soft elastic waist makes it easy for pull-up and pull-down during the changes. The dropped crotch and wider hip area provide room for bulky diapers. For baby shower gifting, this pair of pants can be paired with other styles from Nature’s Hug collection like full sleeve bodysuit, footie romper, hat, and a blanket. The entire set makes a perfect gift for someone you love and care for.
- You might see little black flecks presented on the cotton because it is unbleached. Some of these specks will wash out on first wash and some will remain, which is normal.
- The color of the products may vary a little in person than on computer images due to different display and color resolutions of every computer.