About Baby Isilme
Baby Isilme is an online store; We operate locally in Kuwait and ship all over the world.
- Safe and Ethical Production
- At Baby Isilme, we contribute to social and economic welfare. We believe in fair-trade practices throughout the entire textile chain. That includes societal development, equality, and workers' rights guaranteeing fair wages, treatment, and safe working conditions.
- Sustainable and Eco-friendly Products
- We offer organic baby clothing monitored strictly to ensure the sustainability criteria for the environment, and for future generations, we rely on renewable and recyclable materials. By opting for GOTS accredited production, we make sure to reduce our footprints and lower carbon emissions. That is how we show love and respect to our beautiful planet.
- Product Safety
- All of our various product certifications guarantee the certified items’ highest quality and ultimate safety on your baby sensitive skin and to chew on. For a Product to carry the GOTS label that includes a regular rigorous monitoring and testing process at all stages of the supply chain from the cotton cultivation until the product reaches your home.
- We make sure that baby Isilme abides by GOTS Criteria that fulfill all our values towards the Environment, the workers, the end user, and the future generations. To know more about us and what sets Baby Isilme apart Click Here and Enjoy Our Brand’s Story.
You can check out as a Guest or you can create an account. Ordering is easy at Baby Isilme. Just select the items you want and proceed to checkout.
We currently accept Visa and Mastercard. We also Accept Knet and cash from for local deliveries in Kuwait. You can contact us via Instagram Messages for cash on delivery inquiries and placing an order.
- Baby Isilme currently doesn’t have customized products, yet. However, it will be available as an option on the product’s description page if we introduce any customized product.
Account and Subscription
- Save your information for faster checkout the next time you order.
- View your order status and track shipping.
- Get exclusive offers and deals; You can subscribe here to receive our latest deals.
We partner with global and local carriers. You will select the delivery method during checkout and receive an email with the delivery information. Know more about Baby Isilme's shipping details here.
Yes, we ship all over the world. You can contact us, preferably using Instagram Messages, to inquire and place an order.
Shipping varies according to your address; You should receive a confirmation email with the delivery details. For more information about our shipping and deliveries, please check our shipping policies here.
** Please note delays that might occur from the shipping courier's side are beyond our control.
Return Policies and Refund
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products; If you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
The best way to return / cancel your order is to contact us via the contact form. Alternatively, you can email us, or send us an Instagram message. Kindly provide us with your order number and email used during the checkout process.
** For cancellations, please note that we cannot cancel an order if it has already shipped.
If your refund is approved according to our Refund Policies, the amount will be refunded automatically to your original payment method.
** Please note you are responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item is damaged or faulty. Check our Refund Policy.
We are sorry that your order is taking longer than expected.
Confirm the following:
- Correct address details and contact info.
- Someone is at home at the time of delivery.
- Contact the shipping courier and provide your tracking number (e.g. Aramex or DHL). You should receive the tracking number via email when the item has shipped.
Still not resolved? Please get in touch with us, and we will assist you further via the contact form. Alternatively, you can email us, or send us an Instagram message
For a declined payment due to i insufficient funds, please try again with another card. We accept Visa and Master Cards. You can also choose cash on delivery option.
Tips to confirm the successfully processed payment:
- Double-check the payment card information is entered correctly and try again.
- Use a different card or use an alternative payment method.
- If you continue to receive transaction failure, contact your bank to ensure your card account is active and verified.
No worries. We can cancel the duplicate order you have made.
Please get in touch with us through the contact form. Alternatively, you can email us, or send us an Instagram message.
Baby Isilme guarantees all of the offered products against The manufacturer's defects. If you receive a damaged item; Please contact us using the contact form. Alternatively, you can email us, or send us an Instagram message. Please include the order number and item description; so we can better assist you further.
- Make sure you have entered your email address correctly.
- Check your email spam folder.
If you cannot find the order confirmation e-mail, please get in touch with us using the contact form. Alternatively, you can email us, or send us an Instagram message.
Make sure to provide the name on the order and the e-mail address you have used to place the order under so we can resend the order confirmation or dispatch an e-mail to you.
- Most products have care instructions on the hangtag or label attached to the clothes.
- We also provide care/wash instructions on each product page when possible.
- As a general care tip: do not bleach, and only wash with similar colors.
** Some toys are too large to be suitable for machine washing, such as dress-up toys. These toys comes with spot cleaning instructions. We offer items with extra room for garments due to the shrinkage property of organic cotton.
- Only spot clean a toy if it specifies 'spot' cleaning on the hangtag and on the product page.
- Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away any spot that requires cleaning. Do not soak the toy in water.
Materials & Certificates
Baby Isilme’s products and Items have nine different global certifications that vary according to the collections we offer. Check out our list of certifications here. But generally we resell products that are owned by brands and rely on brands and suppliers to provide us with those certifications.
For more information kindly contact us.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification defines high-level criteria for environmental and social aspects in all parts of the organic textile supply chain. Every part of our products is regulated by GOTS, which includes the fabric, each thread, snap, hangtag, the packaging, and the treatment of workers in the manufacturing process.
GOTS limits the use of all toxic bleaches, dyes, and other chemical inputs during the entire production process of textiles.
It is internationally recognized as the highest organic textile standard as it goes far beyond verifying the organic farming process to include every stage of the product journey. Check out The Control of Chemicals in GOTS Goods.
To obtain the GOTS certificate the item must be at least 95% organic without bleach, formaldehyde, or other hazardous substances. The product is colored with non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes and produced in Fairtrade facilities that follows rigorous social and environmental standards, treats workers and the planet respectfully. For any updated information, please review the Official GOTS website here.
Your Impact Matters
Conventional cultivation of natural cotton fibers requires large quantities of environmentally toxic pesticides. Organic cotton is better as it has been grown without the use of harmful toxins, synthetic fertilizers, flame retardant, chemical finishing, pesticides, or dyes with heavy metals on the fabrics.
GOTS Certified Organic cotton is pure from the inside out. Choosing an approved organic clothing is a significant environmental, social, and ethical choice. We opt for The GOTS certification because it is the highest standard in the world. Products that are accredited by GOTS must meet all the standard criteria.
In unbleached organic cotton the small brown and black specks are frequently visible. Those are the remnants of cotton seeds & they get softer and lighter over time with repetitive washing cycles and regular use.
Check out this image of black specks in an unbleached organic cotton fabric
Baby Isilmie makes sure your baby’s clothing is safely packaged and protected from any outside contaminant. However, It is always safer to wash any clothing you receive for your baby before using it.
Click here to contact us or send us an e-mail. Alternatively, send us a Direct Message on Instagram. We will get back to you as soon as possible.